I am not taking any new clients at this time. Repeat clients may contact me for updates. Please note that updates are not free!!

If you are looking for a new design, I suggest you check out Etsy. There are 100s of affordable customized designs. Most offer installation for a nominal charge.

Simple Designs @ Simple Prices

I just finished blog work for 3 clients. I ended up charging each less than the quote/package because I created a simple design. I know I could have just pocketed the extra, but it wouldn't be right to charge them too much.

Suzanne asked for a standard blog makeover package which is $60, but I charged her for a basic makeover because she didn't get all the extras that go with the standard package. (Mendy referred Suzanne...so Mendy earned a $5 referral coupon for this blog makeover!)
Kim had me complete her secondary blog. Since I used the same template as her first blog and only changed the header and background, I only charged her $30.
Finally, my girl Jen treated herself to a little birthday present in the form of a new blog. I went VERY basic with this one, so I charged her 1/2 of the basic makeover package price.Do you want something a little more on the simple side for your blog? Contact me and I'll give you a quote!!

2 compliments:

Natalija said...

Very simply, but still works :) I love black & red one. Good job!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Custom Blog Designs! I hope you like what you see.

Thanx for your comment!

 

Blog Button

Custom Blog Designs

Followers