I am not taking any new clients at this time. Repeat clients may contact me for updates. Please note that updates are not free!!

If you are looking for a new design, I suggest you check out Etsy. There are 100s of affordable customized designs. Most offer installation for a nominal charge.

My Turn!

I was getting sick of my personal blog's look, so I chanced it today. It's a different template style than I had and certainly different colors. I want to do some tweaking, but overall I am pleased with it. The little bird runs across the bottom of the header. Click image to view the blog.

5 compliments:

Anissa said...

Love your stuff girl! I just started designing it's kind of a hobby. I wanted to ask you a question. I change my personal blog every month --LOL How can you change you button and have it change on everyone site instead of having several different buttons floating around. I'm on my 5th button and would love everyone to have the same on. Please HELP me! Thanks again.

Teresha and Damon said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I love your work!

rasitha said...

Thanks for the sharing. The blog is simply super.... more template http://www.itemplatez.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Custom Blog Designs! I hope you like what you see.

Thanx for your comment!

 

Blog Button

Custom Blog Designs

Followers