I am not taking any new clients at this time. Repeat clients may contact me for updates. Please note that updates are not free!!

If you are looking for a new design, I suggest you check out Etsy. There are 100s of affordable customized designs. Most offer installation for a nominal charge.

Gift a Makeover!

Did you know that Custom Blog Designs has gift certificates available? You can gift a makeover to a friend or relative. A makeover is a great birthday or anniversary gift, can mark a special event, or just be a gesture of friendship for someone. I've even handled a gift makeover from a secret friend. Just contact me if you'd like to purchase a gift certificate for a friend. Certificates are available for all 5 makeover packages or I can create one for any of my services or a specific dollar amount.

3 compliments:

Nightowl Mama said...

Great gift for someone who needs a blog makeover or extras'..Something to ask for for my Birthday...Woowhoo

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Custom Blog Designs! I hope you like what you see.

Thanx for your comment!

 

Blog Button

Custom Blog Designs

Followers