I am not taking any new clients at this time. Repeat clients may contact me for updates. Please note that updates are not free!!

If you are looking for a new design, I suggest you check out Etsy. There are 100s of affordable customized designs. Most offer installation for a nominal charge.

VOTW is...

OK...it's been a very L-O-N-G day and I haven't had a chance to do Visitor of the Week until now. 6 hours of my day was spent taking my daughter to and from the Dr (and 180 miles later) and then several hours cleaning. I guess it's a day off of designing. LOL!

OK...I've picked the new VOTW. This person left comments this week, is a follower of my blog, has the I Luv CBD button on their blog, AND joined the new Custom Blog Designs Fan Club at Facebook. The VOTW is Mendy!!! Congratulations Mendy! Mendy wins her choice of a custom blog signature, blog button, or a scrap page.

2 compliments:

Mendy said...

WOW!!! I am SO excited....what ever will I choose? Thanks Diana! Your the best!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Custom Blog Designs! I hope you like what you see.

Thanx for your comment!

 

Blog Button

Custom Blog Designs

Followers