I am not taking any new clients at this time. Repeat clients may contact me for updates. Please note that updates are not free!!

If you are looking for a new design, I suggest you check out Etsy. There are 100s of affordable customized designs. Most offer installation for a nominal charge.

Jess's is done!

Just finished installing Jessica's new design~Her design was done with Zoe Pearn's Close to my Heart Charity Kit. A commercial use license was purchased from Zoe to be able to use this kit.

PS~ I will be posting VOTW a little later tomorrow. I have to take my daughter for her surgery follow-up in the morning. The VOTW will be someone in the CBD Facebook Fan Club!

4 compliments:

Mendy said...

looks great! Another job well done, my friend. Safe travels tomorrow for f/u appointment.

Elsina said...

This is one of the most beautiful blogs you did, a joy to view!

Jessica DuHamel said...

Um have I mentioned you rock?! I seriously can't stop staring at my new blog lol! Thank youuuuuu!!!!!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Custom Blog Designs! I hope you like what you see.

Thanx for your comment!

 

Blog Button

Custom Blog Designs

Followers