I am not taking any new clients at this time. Repeat clients may contact me for updates. Please note that updates are not free!!

If you are looking for a new design, I suggest you check out Etsy. There are 100s of affordable customized designs. Most offer installation for a nominal charge.

VOTW has returned!!

I took a few weeks off visitor of the week for CBD's birthday celebration, but now it's time to resume. I would like to congratulate Natalija for being the first VOTW for March. Natalija is a sweet gal from Italy that frequently comments and participated in the birthday celebration. Natalija has won a custom blog button.

Thanks for being a super visitor Natalija!

Update~ Natalija gave me the button info and I was able to make it for her right away. Do you like?

5 compliments:

Micki said...

I just found your blog and will post your button on mine. I think it is a great idea! I love the visitor of the week idea, and I hope that one day I will be one. I am from Dunfanaghy, Ireland, and I live by the sea, and i am member of the Sheephaven Guild. I will this month when I do my March orders, get a blinking blog button...I am dying to see what you come up with.I assume that it is an active button, so if you can tell me a bit about it.
I will check out your other services!
Micki
In Ireland

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Custom Blog Designs! I hope you like what you see.

Thanx for your comment!

 

Blog Button

Custom Blog Designs

Followers