Blogging Tips Day 5- Quick Edit Sidebar Gadgets

You can do quick edits on your sidebar by clicking on the little tools icon next to that gadget/widget. Only you are able to see them when logged into your blogger account.When you click on the tools, the window for that gadget/widget opens and allows you to edit or remove. If you want to change the order (move) your gadgets around, just click that customize button up on the nav bar and it takes you to the edit layout page. Several months back I made a (boring) video called How to Add & Edit Your Blog Sidebar on Blogger that I put on You Tube. It's long and I kind of ramble at times...but you can check it out here. (I know...I am a dork!)

~Saturday's party schedule will be posted later today.

0 compliments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Custom Blog Designs! I hope you like what you see.

Thanx for your comment!


I am now accepting new clients!
 

Blog Button

Custom Blog Designs

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Followers

Loading...