I am not taking any new clients at this time. Repeat clients may contact me for updates. Please note that updates are not free!!

If you are looking for a new design, I suggest you check out Etsy. There are 100s of affordable customized designs. Most offer installation for a nominal charge.

Visitor of the Week: Jess @NBP

It's time to announce the first VOTW. There were 2 followers that stood out this week as they posted about VOTW on their blogs and left nice comments, but ultimately I picked Jess @ NBP because I saw her leave comments on my Sunday Spotlight and at a recent blog design. I appreciate the LUV and am rewarding Jess with her choice of custom blog button, signature, graphic, or digital scrapbook page. Plus Jess's blog will be listed in my VOTW roll. Congrats Jess and keep the LUV coming! Stop by one of Jess's blogs and congratulate her!! Thanks so much Jess!!

I'll be keeping an eye out this week for the next VOTW...so keep the LUV flowing!

11 compliments:

MySweetThree said...

Congrats to Jess!

Pssst...Diana, I am ready to make some purchases for some of your designs..and when I go to contact you, it brings up this outlook mail..I know you left your email on my blog before, but I can't find it.. =0

When you get the chance..Can you drop me an email, so I can just hit reply, lol..Yeah, I am that technologically impaired...tee hee.

I am
papermachebeads@gmail.com

THANKS A MILLION!!!

Kristin

Abby said...

Congrats to Jess!!

I have to say, Diana, I don't know how I managed to miss your comment about wanting a custom bracelet--but no worries! I've signed up for email notifications now! LOL :) I'd love to work something up for you in exchange for a customized button for my blog!! If you're still interested, you can email me at simplycharmingsc.gmail.com!! Hope I didn't miss out on a great opportunity by forgetting to read my comments! D'oh!

Hugs,
Abby from SC

Sue said...

Congrats to the VOTW. I'm now following you on blogger. Have a great night. :)

Mendy said...

I can't expect to win if I don't drop by and leave a comment, huh? I thought I had left one. LOL Congrats, Jess at NBP

Abby said...

Hey Diana!! Just wanted to let you know that I nominated your blog for an award!!! You can pick it up at my blog:

http://simplycharmingsc.blogspot.com

Have a great day!
Abby

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Custom Blog Designs! I hope you like what you see.

Thanx for your comment!

 

Blog Button

Custom Blog Designs

Followers