I am not taking any new clients at this time. Repeat clients may contact me for updates. Please note that updates are not free!!

If you are looking for a new design, I suggest you check out Etsy. There are 100s of affordable customized designs. Most offer installation for a nominal charge.

Wanna Barter?

I've done several blogs or graphics in exchange for other things. Do you need some graphics done and have something you'd like to barter for? In particular I'd like things for my 3 yr old daughter~ clippies, clothing, toys, etc.

7 compliments:

Isabella's Mommy and Daddy said...

I LOVE everything you do...
I have used things and I will have a couple blogs redone one day..
Love ya girly..

Jenny & Robert said...

Sounds intriguing! Hmmm...
Hope you all have a Merry Christmas!
Jenny G.

earthlingorgeous said...

I love your designs! I think I wanna have my own header designed too for my Earthly Explorations blog... I was just done with my blog giveaway for my 1st year blog anniversary and I will be doing another blog contest soon right after Christmas in time for my birthday! Hahahaha!

I was thinking maybe you can be one of my sponsors a blog design or header design? Aside for your link being included in the promotion of the contest maybe you can think of something I can do in exchange of this?

Talk later! Nice meeting you! I wish to win your coco bonbon giveaway tho! The clothes would look good on my daughter!

Happy Holidays!

erin said...

I buzzed about this on Monday!

http://www.ohanamamablog.com/2008/12/monday-mama-buzz-around-blogosphere.html

VernettaSabryna said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Alena

www.smallbusinessavenues.com

Joanna said...

I love to barter, and I love your designs! I found you from I Am Harriet. I'm not sure if I would have anything you'd like though. I need a button made, I'm going to check your service to see how much!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Custom Blog Designs! I hope you like what you see.

Thanx for your comment!

 

Blog Button

Custom Blog Designs

Followers