I am not taking any new clients at this time. Repeat clients may contact me for updates. Please note that updates are not free!!

If you are looking for a new design, I suggest you check out Etsy. There are 100s of affordable customized designs. Most offer installation for a nominal charge.

I've Lowered My Prices

In response to the economy and to remain competitive, I have lowered the price of my blog makeover and digital scrapbooking services. Both my basic blog makeover and premium blog makeover services were lowered by $10. Most digital scrapbooking services were lowered by $2. Please click on the Services & Prices tab above for more details.

Don't forget I can make blog buttons, adjustments to blogs, custom graphics and more!

PS~ Keep your eye out for news of a giveaway very soon!

3 compliments:

Toni said...

I would like a button for my Meet My Friends Monday. Email me when you get the time...

Jess @ NBP said...

OOO Can't wait for the giveaway. :) I'll be looking into getting a makeover for either one or both of my blogs.

donna444444 said...

I like She's a-DORI-ble!!! I am trying to enter the contest.
donna444444@yahoo.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Custom Blog Designs! I hope you like what you see.

Thanx for your comment!

 

Blog Button

Custom Blog Designs

Followers