This month's First Friday Freebie is my Actions! Brag Template Set. This set includes sixteen 4"x6" @ 300dpi PSD files + a cover. Alternate action verb titles included. This freebie will be available until the first Friday in June. Click on the big preview below to download.I am not taking any new clients at this time. Repeat clients may contact me for updates. Please note that updates are not free!!
If you are looking for a new design, I suggest you check out Etsy. There are 100s of affordable customized designs. Most offer installation for a nominal charge.
1st Friday Freebie: Actions! Brag Template Set
This month's First Friday Freebie is my Actions! Brag Template Set. This set includes sixteen 4"x6" @ 300dpi PSD files + a cover. Alternate action verb titles included. This freebie will be available until the first Friday in June. Click on the big preview below to download.
6 compliments:
thanks a lot!!
Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on May. 07, 2011. Thanks again.
thanks for the great template set...love it!
THank you so much for these templates. They will be perfect for scrapping my 9 grandchildren.
Blessings to you for sharing :)
You have to stop posting such amazing files - my to do list keeps getting longer!
These are fab, I love bragbook pages with lots of photo spots on them, thank you so SO much for sharing. :)
Thanks a lot for sharing.
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by Custom Blog Designs! I hope you like what you see.
Thanx for your comment!