Make sure you join us for Custom Blog Design's Online Birthday Party this Sunday, February 21st at 3pm Central Standard Time. All participants get an extra entry into this week's & next week's giveaways PLUS a discount coupon. The party will include games, prizes, chat, and FUN! Fat-free, calorie-free cake for ALL!Here is the party schedule.
3pm-4pm Chat Window will be posted here on the blog, chat will feature Q&A with Diana and a few pop quizzes with instant prizes.
3:30pm Blog Quiz game posted- 1 winner gets a $25 gift certificate to Custom Blog Designs
3:45pm Makeover Puzzle game posted- 1 winner gets a $25 gift certificate to Custom Blog Designs
3 compliments:
Cool! Maybe I'll win something!
Fun I hope we remember! I had a blast last year.
I hope i remember as well,i will have to set my alarm!
Thanks,Shannon
shannpf1977@yahoo.com
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by Custom Blog Designs! I hope you like what you see.
Thanx for your comment!