Suzanne asked for a standard blog makeover package which is $60, but I charged her for a basic makeover because she didn't get all the extras that go with the standard package. (Mendy referred Suzanne...so Mendy earned a $5 referral coupon for this blog makeover!)

Kim had me complete her secondary blog. Since I used the same template as her first blog and only changed the header and background, I only charged her $30.

Finally, my girl Jen treated herself to a little birthday present in the form of a new blog. I went VERY basic with this one, so I charged her 1/2 of the basic makeover package price.
Do you want something a little more on the simple side for your blog? Contact me and I'll give you a quote!!
2 compliments:
Very simply, but still works :) I love black & red one. Good job!
Thank you SOOOO much Diana!!! I love my new blog!
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by Custom Blog Designs! I hope you like what you see.
Thanx for your comment!