I am not taking any new clients at this time.
Repeat clients may contact me for updates. Please note that updates are not free!!
If you are looking for a new design, I suggest you check out Etsy. There are 100s of affordable customized designs. Most offer installation for a nominal charge.
What I've been up to!
Here are blogs I've completed in the last week~And here are buttons & graphics I've done~
I just wanted to thank you again for my blog re-do! It's like getting a new hairdo......or a manicure with bright red polish......or new shoes or.......Well, you get the idea! I just LOVE it! Thank You!!! And you were very patient with me trying to make up my mind. :)
There is no way I could choose a favorite blog look you've created lately...they are ALL great! I am partial, however, to The Queen button. I have no idea why. ;)
9 compliments:
Love them all! ESPECIALLY my pretty new button! Thanks again!
Beautiful as usual!!
You've been a busy lady!! I particularly love the ducky blog and the queen button!! You do fantastic work!!!
I just wanted to thank you again for my blog re-do! It's like getting a new hairdo......or a manicure with bright red polish......or new shoes or.......Well, you get the idea! I just LOVE it! Thank You!!! And you were very patient with me trying to make up my mind. :)
You are amazing..
I don't know why anyone would go to anyone else but you..
love ya..
Love your work! Can you please describe the difference between a basic blog makeover and a premium blog makeover?
There is no way I could choose a favorite blog look you've created lately...they are ALL great! I am partial, however, to The Queen button. I have no idea why. ;)
BTW...in case I didn't mention it, THANK YOU a gazillion times over. :)
You can see your fab work in action: http://momfuse.com/. Aaallll the way down at the bottom. lol Just like my life. ;)
Thanks again - you rock!
Katherine
Great designs, you do lovely work!
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by Custom Blog Designs! I hope you like what you see.
Thanx for your comment!