I am not taking any new clients at this time.
Repeat clients may contact me for updates. Please note that updates are not free!!
If you are looking for a new design, I suggest you check out Etsy. There are 100s of affordable customized designs. Most offer installation for a nominal charge.
New Designs
Even though it looked like I partied all last week, I did do some work.
Heather (the gamer's wife) had me make this fun & whimsical design based on a tshirt her husband got for their wedding. (shown below)
My daughter's blog also got a new look~I also did a new blinkie & signature for Irma.
These are all SO cute - I especially like The Gamer's Wife - that shirt is way too funny - and you, as always, did a fabulous job incorporating it!
I really need to get with you...did you ever get my email about the signature? I didn't know if you never got it - or if you're just too overwhelmed, being blog designer extraordinaire and all. ;)
Let me know when you have a sec - and again, FANTASTIC job woman!
6 compliments:
LOVE them..
you always do a great job..
Hugs..
Good job Diana :)
Love the new designs!
These are all SO cute - I especially like The Gamer's Wife - that shirt is way too funny - and you, as always, did a fabulous job incorporating it!
I really need to get with you...did you ever get my email about the signature? I didn't know if you never got it - or if you're just too overwhelmed, being blog designer extraordinaire and all. ;)
Let me know when you have a sec - and again, FANTASTIC job woman!
so,
Katherine
Your designs are beautiful!
Diana,
Thank you for what you have done.
i love my blinkie and the signature for my blog.
Have a great day lady.
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by Custom Blog Designs! I hope you like what you see.
Thanx for your comment!