I am not taking any new clients at this time.
Repeat clients may contact me for updates. Please note that updates are not free!!
If you are looking for a new design, I suggest you check out Etsy. There are 100s of affordable customized designs. Most offer installation for a nominal charge.
Another Award
Felicia at Go Graham Go and Erin at The Mom Buzz both awarded me the I Love You Blog award this week. Thank you girls! I am honored to receive such an award!!
6 compliments:
You deserve it!
Go Graham Go!
Congrats. Isnt cakewrecks awesome. I love her commentary with it.
Conrats!!! I LOVE that cakewreck blog too, it can make the worst of days better!
You're one of my all time favorites, you deserve it!
THANK YOU girly..
I will post in a day or so..
Hugs..
Love ya too..
Hi, very nice blog...congratulations!
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by Custom Blog Designs! I hope you like what you see.
Thanx for your comment!