I am not taking any new clients at this time. Repeat clients may contact me for updates. Please note that updates are not free!!

If you are looking for a new design, I suggest you check out Etsy. There are 100s of affordable customized designs. Most offer installation for a nominal charge.

On Vacation!

Rocky Mountain National Park, Colorado
I am on vacation from now through June 25th. I have my email set on vacation mode which will include instructions for requesting blog work. I may or may not reply to emails while I am gone.

If you are having an issue with your blog you can check my tutorials list at my Blogger Tutorial site.  You can also check to see if blogger has any known issues here or check blogger help here. I also recommend googling to help find a solution to a blogging problem!

0 compliments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Custom Blog Designs! I hope you like what you see.

Thanx for your comment!

 

Blog Button

Custom Blog Designs

Followers