I am not taking any new clients at this time. Repeat clients may contact me for updates. Please note that updates are not free!!

If you are looking for a new design, I suggest you check out Etsy. There are 100s of affordable customized designs. Most offer installation for a nominal charge.

Free Rainbow Social Media Icons

Free Set of 8 Social Media Icons. Rainbow colors. Installation instructions included. Click preview to download.
free social media icons
This post was featured at~
Serenity you
Directions are also on my personal blog here.

13 compliments:

Amanda Madden said...

Awesome freebie! I'm going to share this link on my blog tonight, as I know these will be helpful to others! :)

Amanda
Teaching Maddeness

Shanyn said...

These are FABULOUS! I love them. Any chance of making a Tumblr icon??? Thank you so much for sharing!

Shanyn
Coffee, Kids and Compulsive Lists

Cindy Revuelto said...

Oh my gosh! These are exactly what I was trying to figure out how to do. So thank you very much for the freebie. I am now your newest follower. I was trying to put my email icon and was wondering what my url to my email would be. Im sure its super easy but can't figure it out. I did the pinterest one. Thank you for your instructions.
Cindy
First Grade A to Z

Diana - FreeStyleMama said...

Shanyn~ I emailed you. Cindy...great question! The URL is mailto:youremailaddress.

Mrs Poultney said...

Found you via Amanda's blog, love these! I have been wanting to freshen up my blog for a while, off to check out some more of your gorgeous designs.
Tania
Mrs Poultney's Ponderings

Jackie Higgins said...

Wow! what a great freebie. Thanks for linking it up to Mom's Library. Pinning!

KC Coake said...

What cute buttons! Thanks so much for linking up at the Real Family Fun link party!
KC

Deby Coles said...

Way to go Diana ! I think lots will be taking these and making good use of them. Thanks for all your hard work.

Aylin Claahsen said...

Thank you so much- these are so colorful and cute! Can't wait to add them to our blog. :)
Aylin
Learning to the Core

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Custom Blog Designs! I hope you like what you see.

Thanx for your comment!

 

Blog Button

Custom Blog Designs

Followers