I am not taking any new clients at this time. Repeat clients may contact me for updates. Please note that updates are not free!!

If you are looking for a new design, I suggest you check out Etsy. There are 100s of affordable customized designs. Most offer installation for a nominal charge.

New Year & New Look

What do you think of the new look here at Custom Blog Designs? I updated the site to this more modern design to help with site navigation. I still have a few tweaks to take care of, but I am very pleased with how it's turned out.

Besides the look & layout, the other changes include the addition of freebies and changes to the blog makeover packages. My prices have not changed (except for all premades being reduced!), but I've gone back to just 3 makeover packages. Options on these packages have been updated to reflect current demand. If one of these packages does not suit your needs then I will create a custom package for you.

If you don't already subscribe, please sign up to get email updates (located at the bottom of the blog) so that you can be informed of new freebies and other news from Custom Blog Designs. My first social media icon set (snowflakes) is linked in the post below. I have something with a Valentines theme out in a few weeks!

2 compliments:

JAPAN SAMURAI said...

I wish you a ☆ :: * Happy-New-Year * :: ☆ From Japan.!! God bless you during 2013!
Ryoma Sakamoto.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Custom Blog Designs! I hope you like what you see.

Thanx for your comment!

 

Blog Button

Custom Blog Designs

Followers