I am not taking any new clients at this time. Repeat clients may contact me for updates. Please note that updates are not free!!

If you are looking for a new design, I suggest you check out Etsy. There are 100s of affordable customized designs. Most offer installation for a nominal charge.

On Vacation

I am on vacation from now through August 5th. I have my email set on vacation mode. I do not plan on replying to emails while I am gone. I won't have phone reception much of my trip anyway.

If you want me to makeover or service your blog when I return from vacation, please fill out the contact form below. I will work on clients in order of contact, starting the week of August 6. If you want a custom blog makeover please ALSO fill out my questionnaire at the bottom of this post. If you are having an issue with your blog you can check my tutorials list (on the middle sidebar, across from my buttons) or check my Blogger Tutorial site.  You can also check to see if blogger has any known issues here or check blogger help here. I also recommend googling to help find a solution to a blogging problem!

**Documents removed as I am home**

0 compliments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Custom Blog Designs! I hope you like what you see.

Thanx for your comment!

 

Blog Button

Custom Blog Designs

Followers