I am not taking any new clients at this time. Repeat clients may contact me for updates. Please note that updates are not free!!

If you are looking for a new design, I suggest you check out Etsy. There are 100s of affordable customized designs. Most offer installation for a nominal charge.

Kim's New Blog

Kim is a buddy that I met online via the China Adoption Community. She followed our blog as we traveled to China to adopt our daughter 5.5 years ago. I got the pleasure of meeting Kim in person a few years ago when I was visiting family in Arizona. Kim has gone through many ups & downs over the past 5+ years and in part just opened a new blog to chronicle the next chapter in her life. I had the pleasure of designing a fresh new look for her new Live~Laugh~Love blog.

1 compliments:

Kim said...

Thank you .. LOVE my blog... Love you. you are amazing..

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Custom Blog Designs! I hope you like what you see.

Thanx for your comment!

 

Blog Button

Custom Blog Designs

Followers