I am not taking any new clients at this time. Repeat clients may contact me for updates. Please note that updates are not free!!

If you are looking for a new design, I suggest you check out Etsy. There are 100s of affordable customized designs. Most offer installation for a nominal charge.

Teacher Blog Makeover Packages

Attention Teachers! Are you considering a custom look for your blog? I have just unveiled my special Teacher Blog Makeover Packages. These 3 package were developed with a teacher's needs in mind. They range from basic to all the bells & whistles. My experience as both a blog design & certified teacher helps me to understand what teachers need. An individualized look that is just yours is important for marketing yourself and your Teachers Pay Teachers and Teacher's Notebook shops. It's time to brand yourself and stand out from the crowd. Check out the new packages below. You can link the teacher tab above to get started in the process! I am happy to give you a quote if one of the packaged outlined doesn't meet your needs.





0 compliments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Custom Blog Designs! I hope you like what you see.

Thanx for your comment!

 

Blog Button

Custom Blog Designs

Followers