I am not taking any new clients at this time. Repeat clients may contact me for updates. Please note that updates are not free!!

If you are looking for a new design, I suggest you check out Etsy. There are 100s of affordable customized designs. Most offer installation for a nominal charge.

1st Friday Freebie: Fancy Photo Edges

This month's First Friday Freebie is two Swirl Template Sets. One set includes twelve png files which are approximately 4"x6" each. This freebie will be available until the September First Friday Freebie is put up. Click on the big preview below to download.
Search & Win

8 compliments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [09 Aug 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Aug. 09, 2011. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you - I can't tell you how many times I have wished for just this type of "toy". Thank you for sharing your time and talent.

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for these fancy photo edges...

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Custom Blog Designs! I hope you like what you see.

Thanx for your comment!

 

Blog Button

Custom Blog Designs

Followers