I am not taking any new clients at this time. Repeat clients may contact me for updates. Please note that updates are not free!!

If you are looking for a new design, I suggest you check out Etsy. There are 100s of affordable customized designs. Most offer installation for a nominal charge.

New Pre-Made Designs Available

My Pre-Made designs are selling quickly so I've added some new designs.

This one is perfect for a family blog. It will be customized with your photo, title & tagline, and font of choice. The $25 price includes installation. Check it out at my Pre-Made Designs site.
 
This celestial design is a good design for someone who writes about their personal life. It will be customized with your title & tagline and includes a blog button. The $30 price includes installation. Check it out at my Pre-Made Designs site.This one is perfect for a mom blogger. It will be customized with your title & tagline and includes a blog button and navigation bar. The $55 price includes installation. Check it out at my Pre-Made Designs site.This one is perfect for a family blog. It will be customized with your photo, title & tagline, and font of choice. The $25 price includes installation. Check it out at my Pre-Made Designs site.

0 compliments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Custom Blog Designs! I hope you like what you see.

Thanx for your comment!

 

Blog Button

Custom Blog Designs

Followers