I am not taking any new clients at this time. Repeat clients may contact me for updates. Please note that updates are not free!!

If you are looking for a new design, I suggest you check out Etsy. There are 100s of affordable customized designs. Most offer installation for a nominal charge.

I've lowered the price of my Ultimate Package

I've decided to lower the price of my Ultimate Package to $110. Not a huge change in price BUT with the choice of extras it's still a great value! You can check out all my blog makeover packages here. I've been really cranking out the work lately so my wait list has shortened! That means as you don't need to pick Top of the Wait List as an extra choice with my Ultimate Package, so you are getting even more bang for your buck!!

0 compliments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Custom Blog Designs! I hope you like what you see.

Thanx for your comment!

 

Blog Button

Custom Blog Designs

Followers