I am not taking any new clients at this time. Repeat clients may contact me for updates. Please note that updates are not free!!

If you are looking for a new design, I suggest you check out Etsy. There are 100s of affordable customized designs. Most offer installation for a nominal charge.

Hoosier Couponers

Soni contacted me to help her develop a brand new blog website for her Hoosier Couponer's Club. This group is already established and meets weekly, but they wanted a web presence besides Facebook. She picked out a stock images and told me that it must be Hoosier red and this is what I developed. The services she received included linking their domain name to the blog, a matching Twitter page (which I threw in for free since she was a great client to work with!), business cards, as well as other add-ons to her blog.

0 compliments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Custom Blog Designs! I hope you like what you see.

Thanx for your comment!

 

Blog Button

Custom Blog Designs

Followers