I am not taking any new clients at this time. Repeat clients may contact me for updates. Please note that updates are not free!!

If you are looking for a new design, I suggest you check out Etsy. There are 100s of affordable customized designs. Most offer installation for a nominal charge.

New Pre-Made Designs & Prices Reduced!

I have added 2 new designs to my pre-made one of a kind design options. I also reduced the price on the rest. If you want a quick custom design but don't want to pay full price, check out the options here.
$55
$55
$40
$35
$40
$25
All my OOAK (Pre-Made) Template designs are one of a kind. Each will be sold to 1 person and not duplicated. They are for personal family-friendly Blogger blogs only! No commercial, fundraising, or business blogs. Widget installation not included..

0 compliments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Custom Blog Designs! I hope you like what you see.

Thanx for your comment!

 

Blog Button

Custom Blog Designs

Followers