I am not taking any new clients at this time. Repeat clients may contact me for updates. Please note that updates are not free!!

If you are looking for a new design, I suggest you check out Etsy. There are 100s of affordable customized designs. Most offer installation for a nominal charge.

May Proceeds for The Sparrow Fund

For the month of May I will donating 10% of my income to The Sparrow Fund. The Sparrow Fund provides grants to families for preadoption counsel, in-country support, and post adoption support. The following businesses will also be donating 10% of their May sales. Check them out!

Girly Girl BowtiqueWild PoppyTwo Broads design buttoncreate avatar

1 compliments:

Shane & Irma said...

This is so cool. cna ypou put me on ur list I need a job done please. tnku.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Custom Blog Designs! I hope you like what you see.

Thanx for your comment!

 

Blog Button

Custom Blog Designs

Followers