I am not taking any new clients at this time. Repeat clients may contact me for updates. Please note that updates are not free!!

If you are looking for a new design, I suggest you check out Etsy. There are 100s of affordable customized designs. Most offer installation for a nominal charge.

1st Friday Freebie: Circles Brag Template Set

A few months ago I started offering Friday Freebies. These freebies were digital scrapbooking templates that I created a few years ago when I was selling templates in an online shop. I was breaking up sets and offering parts each week and from my download log I could see that several people would download the first week or 2 and then it would trickle off. I don't want people to miss out on my templates, so I have decided to just offer First Friday Freebie for the rest of the year. I will offer a full template set on the first Friday of each month. That freebie will be available for the entire month and then taken down when the new template set comes out.
April's template set is my Circles Brag Book Template set. This versatile set includes ten 4"x6" @ 300dpi PSD files. DOWNLOAD EXPIRED- It was downloaded 164 times.
Search & Win

3 compliments:

Jody said...

Thank you so much for posting the BB as a set. I know I am one of those who gets caught up in life and forgot to download the individual templates when they were offered.

Look forward to next months offering! thanks again

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [02 Apr 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Apr. 02, 2011. Thanks again.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Custom Blog Designs! I hope you like what you see.

Thanx for your comment!

 

Blog Button

Custom Blog Designs

Followers