I am not taking any new clients at this time. Repeat clients may contact me for updates. Please note that updates are not free!!

If you are looking for a new design, I suggest you check out Etsy. There are 100s of affordable customized designs. Most offer installation for a nominal charge.

Friday Freebie: Strips & Stitches- week 3

It's time for the final week of Strips & Stitches. With this download you should have the complete set of 6. The freebie includes 4"x6" @ 300dpi PSD files. Click on the big preview below to download. If you didn't get the previous 2 weeks make sure to click on my digi freebies link below my header to find them!
Search & Win

2 compliments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [05 Mar 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Mar. 05, 2011. Thanks again.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Custom Blog Designs! I hope you like what you see.

Thanx for your comment!

 

Blog Button

Custom Blog Designs

Followers