I am not taking any new clients at this time. Repeat clients may contact me for updates. Please note that updates are not free!!

If you are looking for a new design, I suggest you check out Etsy. There are 100s of affordable customized designs. Most offer installation for a nominal charge.

Friday Freebie: Brag About Love Template Set

Just in time for Valentine's Day is this freebie template set called Brag About Love. This freebie includes six 4"x6" @ 300dpi PSD files. Click on the big preview below to download. Make sure to click on my digi freebies link below my header to grab other great templates that I'm offering! You can also sign up for my Feedburner email subscription so that you can get an email update of when new freebies are posted! Share this post with the icons at the bottom of the post!
Search & Win

7 compliments:

Jody said...

I just received my email but am unable to download this BB set. It says "no server is able to handle this request"

I will try later as I see a layout I would love to use :)

Diana - FreeStyleMama said...

Jody~ I tested the link and was able to download. http://www.4shared.com/file/9xL76imh/fsm_bragaboutlove.html

Hope it works for you!!

Jody said...

It works now but there was no way I could get it to work before.

Alls well that ends well :)

Thanks again

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [12 Feb 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

custom gift cards said...

Great blog! I truly love your blog. your blog design is very nice.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 10 post on Feb. 12, 2011. Thanks again.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [12 Feb 10:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Custom Blog Designs! I hope you like what you see.

Thanx for your comment!

 

Blog Button

Custom Blog Designs

Followers