I am not taking any new clients at this time. Repeat clients may contact me for updates. Please note that updates are not free!!

If you are looking for a new design, I suggest you check out Etsy. There are 100s of affordable customized designs. Most offer installation for a nominal charge.

Friday Freebie: Week 1 of Brag in Review Templates

This week's freebie is a set of 4 brag templates from my 2010 Brag in Review Template set. This download includes the Cover, January, February, March, & April. It's a great way to look back at 2010 or ahead to 2011 or 2012 as those alternate covers are included. The freebie includes 4"x6" @ 300dpi PSD files. Click on the big preview below to download.
Check out the border detail on each page!
Search & Win

13 compliments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Jan. 07, 2011. Thanks again.

Jody said...

These are perfect! Thanks so much.

Blessings to you and your family throughout the New Year.

Diana said...

Thanks so much! I already have an idea of taking photos to fill each month of the 4X6 templates and have a year in photos of our family and give to my mother (or other family members) as a gift! Love it!

Nettis said...

Thanx for these tenplates... they sure will come in handy... LOVE THEM!
HUGGGGS
NETTIS

Anonymous said...

...easier to do a project 12 (with your template even more) than project 365 ! So thank you !

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Custom Blog Designs! I hope you like what you see.

Thanx for your comment!

 

Blog Button

Custom Blog Designs

Followers