I am not taking any new clients at this time. Repeat clients may contact me for updates. Please note that updates are not free!!

If you are looking for a new design, I suggest you check out Etsy. There are 100s of affordable customized designs. Most offer installation for a nominal charge.

Freebie Holiday Stickers

Before I started designing blogs I was a digital scrapbooking designer. My design were very basic and were mostly templates for scrapbook pages. Recently someone contacting me to see if I had any of my products still available. For some reason the specific one they were looking for has gone missing, but I was able to find most of my designs. I am going to start offering them again. You will be able to get them here at Custom Blog Designs.

The first freebie is holiday stickers. This sticker set includes four Christmas stickers which are great accents to any digital scrapbook or blog design. I added them to my current design over on my personal blog. You can download the stickers by clicking the preview below.
DOWNLOAD EXPIRED!


Search & Win

1 compliments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Dec. 14, 2010. Thanks again.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Custom Blog Designs! I hope you like what you see.

Thanx for your comment!

 

Blog Button

Custom Blog Designs

Followers