I am not taking any new clients at this time. Repeat clients may contact me for updates. Please note that updates are not free!!

If you are looking for a new design, I suggest you check out Etsy. There are 100s of affordable customized designs. Most offer installation for a nominal charge.

CBD offers Posting Services

Did you know that I offer posting services here at Custom Blog Designs? The cost is $3 a post. (limit of 5 photos per post, $1 more if I have to resize photos) This service is perfect for people traveling to countries (like China) that block blogger. Yes, you can just email post directly to blogger, but some people need more help than that. If you are interested in this service, please contact me so we can discuss the details!

0 compliments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Custom Blog Designs! I hope you like what you see.

Thanx for your comment!

 

Blog Button

Custom Blog Designs

Followers