I am not taking any new clients at this time. Repeat clients may contact me for updates. Please note that updates are not free!!

If you are looking for a new design, I suggest you check out Etsy. There are 100s of affordable customized designs. Most offer installation for a nominal charge.

Why I am taking a chunck of summer off!

San Diego, CA
June 9, 1990
20 years ago today DH & I got married! We think 20 years is a HUGE accomplishment so we are celebrating with a family trip to Alaska. Therefore I am taking lots of time off this summer. I am winding down to my last few clients and will be 'off' starting Saturday. I do plan on posting a few tutorials next week that might help people troubleshoot the common questions I get.

3 compliments:

Diana said...

Happy 20th Anniversary! Great wedding photos. Look forward to viewing your tutorials. =)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Custom Blog Designs! I hope you like what you see.

Thanx for your comment!

 

Blog Button

Custom Blog Designs

Followers