I am not taking any new clients at this time. Repeat clients may contact me for updates. Please note that updates are not free!!

If you are looking for a new design, I suggest you check out Etsy. There are 100s of affordable customized designs. Most offer installation for a nominal charge.

Custom Blog Designs is on vacation!

I've not taken any new clients since Friday, but I've been wrapping up a few adjustments and invoices this week. I am going to sign-off and set my email to vacation mode. If you need to contact me and you have my email address then go ahead and email. I may or may not see it while I am on vacation. I may or may not respond. I do plan on taking my laptop with me and getting online, but that will mostly be to do my own blogging about the trip.

If you want to have me service your blog when I return from vacation, please fill out the contact form here. That will guarantee that your name gets on my wait list. If you are having an issue with your blog you can check my tutorials list (on the middle sidebar, a little below followers.) I just added 2 tips in the posts right below this one. Those are my 2 most common questions. You can also check to see if blogger has any known issues here, the status of blogger here, or check blogger help here. I also recommend googling to help find a solution to a problem!

Have a GREAT summer!!!

0 compliments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Custom Blog Designs! I hope you like what you see.

Thanx for your comment!

 

Blog Button

Custom Blog Designs

Followers