I am not taking any new clients at this time. Repeat clients may contact me for updates. Please note that updates are not free!!

If you are looking for a new design, I suggest you check out Etsy. There are 100s of affordable customized designs. Most offer installation for a nominal charge.

Delicious Blog

Kim is one of my best clients. I've now done 3 blogs for her. I just finished designing her recipe blog. It's a little different style than her other blogs, but she loves it! Since she's a loyal client I gave her some extras on the package she ordered!

2 compliments:

Me and Mine in a Small Town said...

I just wanted to let you know that I think you do great work! Beautiful!

Nya's mom said...

Great work! I love your designs!

I found your blog through the MBC Follow Me club. I am now following!

I am new at this blogging thing and am in need of new followers, so please follow me as well.

You can find me at:

http://mommyhoodnextright.blogspot.com

-Jessica a.k.a Nya's mom

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Custom Blog Designs! I hope you like what you see.

Thanx for your comment!

 

Blog Button

Custom Blog Designs

Followers