I am not taking any new clients at this time. Repeat clients may contact me for updates. Please note that updates are not free!!

If you are looking for a new design, I suggest you check out Etsy. There are 100s of affordable customized designs. Most offer installation for a nominal charge.

Weekend Work

I am still a few days behind, but I knocked out 4 clients this weekend.

Shannon is a three-peat client. I gave her family blog a new contemporary look. Kathy got several buttons and some adjustments to her blog.
Everyday Bliss
Robin also got some template adjustments.

Paul & Helen had me make a cute animated header for their travel blog. They are on their way to Alaska now and we hope to meet up with them sometime this summer.

0 compliments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Custom Blog Designs! I hope you like what you see.

Thanx for your comment!

 

Blog Button

Custom Blog Designs

Followers