I am not taking any new clients at this time. Repeat clients may contact me for updates. Please note that updates are not free!!

If you are looking for a new design, I suggest you check out Etsy. There are 100s of affordable customized designs. Most offer installation for a nominal charge.

The Countdown has Begun!!

Our family is taking a HUGE trip this summer and I will be taking part of June and all of July off work. I am going to slow down my work load over the next few weeks so that I have time to prepare for our trip. Take a look at my design queue and you will see that there are 8 open slots between now and when we leave. If you are considering any custom work please contact me as soon as possible to get your name added to my design queue. I anticipate the slots filling up within the next week. See my vacation ticker above!

1 compliments:

Cora said...

What a fun trip to look forward to. I can't wait to see some pictures.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Custom Blog Designs! I hope you like what you see.

Thanx for your comment!

 

Blog Button

Custom Blog Designs

Followers