I am not taking any new clients at this time. Repeat clients may contact me for updates. Please note that updates are not free!!

If you are looking for a new design, I suggest you check out Etsy. There are 100s of affordable customized designs. Most offer installation for a nominal charge.

Yummy Watermelon!!

I just completed Julie's delicious blog design. She found this adorable digital kit and I contacted the kit designer to see if she was OK with blog design. She said YES and now Julie's blog is so YUMMY!

2 compliments:

Alexis AKA MOM said...

OMGosh it turned out so good! And THANK you again for my birthday cards, you did an amazing job. I'll be contacting you end of June for Caden's :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Custom Blog Designs! I hope you like what you see.

Thanx for your comment!

 

Blog Button

Custom Blog Designs

Followers