I am not taking any new clients at this time. Repeat clients may contact me for updates. Please note that updates are not free!!

If you are looking for a new design, I suggest you check out Etsy. There are 100s of affordable customized designs. Most offer installation for a nominal charge.

Wait List, etc.

I was SOOO busy the beginning of this month and could barely keep up. Then last week came along and things seem to come to a halt. A few clients said they had taxes to pay and just couldn't afford a design right now. Several others just haven't gotten back to me about what they want. I took Friday through Sunday off to go out of town. My driving time game me some time to think.

First off, I wiped my wait list clean this morning. I started a new one that lists the person and the service they are getting. I am going to schedule clients a week at a time. So if you take a look at my list you will see that I am lining up clients for the week of April 26 through May 2 now. I think this will help me to stay on top of things and give clients a good idea of how long they have to wait. I also have a box at the top right sidebar that lists the current work status. I will change that daily.

If your name was on my list last week and you don't see yourself there now, please contact me right away and I'll get you added back in.

0 compliments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Custom Blog Designs! I hope you like what you see.

Thanx for your comment!

 

Blog Button

Custom Blog Designs

Followers