I am not taking any new clients at this time. Repeat clients may contact me for updates. Please note that updates are not free!!

If you are looking for a new design, I suggest you check out Etsy. There are 100s of affordable customized designs. Most offer installation for a nominal charge.

BUSY!

Back in January I decided to brand my look and came up with the design you see here. I plan on keeping it for at least a year. I also came up with my new Ultimate package. One of the options with the Ultimate package is moving to the top of my queue/wait list. I thought that I would get maybe 1 or 2 Ultimate requests a month. I had no idea how popular it would be. I am getting 2+ Ultimate requests a week. The problem with that is that it pushes the people waiting for other makeover packages back. The current wait to begin a new design is running at least 14 days. I don't like to have people wait that long.

I have decided to stop taking Ultimate/Top of the Queue clients for several days. I need to get my wait list caught up a little and take some time to answer emails. I anticipate opening it back up around Tuesday or so. I will be out of town the following weekend, so it might actually be the 19th before I open it up again. I will continue to accept new clients and add names to the end of my wait list.

If you have emailed me recently and haven't heard back, I apologize for not getting back to you. I am barely keeping my head above water this week, but I hope to get that cleared up SOON!

FYI~ I will be taking the better part of 2 months off this summer for a family trip to Alaska. I am anticipating closing my wait list around the end of May. We will be gone mid-June through late July, so I probably won't get back to work until around the first of August. We are driving an RV so our internet access will be sporadic. I don't want to tell a client that I will "try" to do something when I have access, so I just plan on not working at all.

THANK YOU for your patience and understanding!

3 compliments:

The Mommalogues said...

Your work is AMAZING so its no surprise to me that you are so busy! :)

Michelle said...

I love your "branding" Diana! You have worked hard to build up your business and it's paying off for you now...congratulations! See you next weekend!

gamommy2two said...

It's a good problem to have...being so busy! Take a breather!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Custom Blog Designs! I hope you like what you see.

Thanx for your comment!

 

Blog Button

Custom Blog Designs

Followers