I am not taking any new clients at this time. Repeat clients may contact me for updates. Please note that updates are not free!!

If you are looking for a new design, I suggest you check out Etsy. There are 100s of affordable customized designs. Most offer installation for a nominal charge.

Bid on a Blog Makeover

I have donated a premium blog makeover to the Christian's Journey Blogction. This is a $70 value with an opening bid of $25. The winner has the option to apply the $70 toward a bigger blog package and pay the difference if they want! Click here to bid.

2 compliments:

herana said...

It is so lucky that i come here accidently, the aundant resources makes me excited,thank you!
By Jordan Sneaker

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Custom Blog Designs! I hope you like what you see.

Thanx for your comment!

 

Blog Button

Custom Blog Designs

Followers