I am not taking any new clients at this time. Repeat clients may contact me for updates. Please note that updates are not free!!

If you are looking for a new design, I suggest you check out Etsy. There are 100s of affordable customized designs. Most offer installation for a nominal charge.

tHe PiNk ZeBrA

I know it looks like I haven't been working at all. I've been keeping busy with buttons and adjustments to blogs and such. I am putting the finishing touches on Jacey's Pink Zebra Bowtique blog. She makes adorable bows, pillowcase dresses, and other cute accessories for little divas. Jacey was such an easy client to work with that I threw in an Etsy banner for free!
tHe PiNk ZeBrA

1 compliments:

Jayne said...

That's really cute. Our school mascot is a Zebra and those colors are pretty popular around here for the girls.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Custom Blog Designs! I hope you like what you see.

Thanx for your comment!

 

Blog Button

Custom Blog Designs

Followers