I am not taking any new clients at this time. Repeat clients may contact me for updates. Please note that updates are not free!!

If you are looking for a new design, I suggest you check out Etsy. There are 100s of affordable customized designs. Most offer installation for a nominal charge.

Mom State of Mind

Shannon (a long time follower!) has changed her blog from Shannon Blogs Here to Mom State of Mind. With the change she wanted a new look for her blog. I just LOVE the bold colors in this design. She picked a great stock image and kit to match! She got an Ultimate package which means I did her design right away AND she got a matching Twitter page!
Mom State of Mind

3 compliments:

3boyzmom said...

I love your work!! It's exactly what I'm looking for!! I would love you do to the makeover for my blog, Save Your Money Mama
http://saveyourmoneymama.blogspot.com. I've been waiting until I found something perfect and I think your work is perfect for what I want!!!! Add me to the queue!!! Let me know how to get started!! 3boyzmom916@gmail.com

Jayne @ Misplaced City Girl said...

Beautiful as always, Diana! I'm getting ready to have you re-do mine, as well. It's been almost a year and I'm ready for an update.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Custom Blog Designs! I hope you like what you see.

Thanx for your comment!

 

Blog Button

Custom Blog Designs

Followers