I am not taking any new clients at this time. Repeat clients may contact me for updates. Please note that updates are not free!!

If you are looking for a new design, I suggest you check out Etsy. There are 100s of affordable customized designs. Most offer installation for a nominal charge.

A Huge THANK YOU for a successful 2009!


I just wanted to say thank you to all my wonderful clients, followers, readers, and supporters of Custom Blog Designs. 2009 was more successful than I could have ever imagined. I completed over 100 blog makeovers and did countless other services and graphics. Thank you so much for helping Custom Blog Designs become one of the top blog makeover businesses around. I am proud to say that I only raised my blog makeover package prices $5 over the last year. Custom Blog Designs continues to provide a top quality service at affordable prices. Thanks so much! I look forward to a GREAT 2010 also!

3 compliments:

Isabella's Mommy and Daddy said...

You are the BEST... I thank you for everything you have ever made and are going to make..
You always know what to do.. and I always love each and every one..
I am thinking I will need a new 3 year makeover..
Hugs..
Loveya..

Shane & Irma said...

WOW!, I love what you have done with the look again.. I even like the thank you tags on the bottom. Is so cute I may snag it, lol.
Well time is getting there and Kim got suggested for me to make another blog. Instead of changing what I have. So I'm going to do that, but what look do you think I should get. PLEASE HELP!!

Have a great day.

Sue said...

Thanks again, Diana. I truly love my blog design. You managed to get it just exactly right.

=)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Custom Blog Designs! I hope you like what you see.

Thanx for your comment!

 

Blog Button

Custom Blog Designs

Followers