I am not taking any new clients at this time. Repeat clients may contact me for updates. Please note that updates are not free!!

If you are looking for a new design, I suggest you check out Etsy. There are 100s of affordable customized designs. Most offer installation for a nominal charge.

It's been a while!

I am still plugging away with work, just haven't been doing much in the way of blogging.

Alison L just started a blog because she's expecting and wants to keep her family & friends up with the news of her pregnancy. Sue had me do a button for her in June and decided it was time to get a blog design to match. I was able to adjust the blogger template she had so nothing had to be moved or rearranged.

1 compliments:

Sue said...

Thanks, Diana. I really love my makeover, and so do all of my readers.

=)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Custom Blog Designs! I hope you like what you see.

Thanx for your comment!

 

Blog Button

Custom Blog Designs

Followers