I am not taking any new clients at this time. Repeat clients may contact me for updates. Please note that updates are not free!!

If you are looking for a new design, I suggest you check out Etsy. There are 100s of affordable customized designs. Most offer installation for a nominal charge.

Designer Showcase at Beautiful Blog Designs

Amanda over at Beautiful Blog Designs featured me in this week's Designer Showcase. Check it out here and leave some love!!


Thanks Amanda! I appreciate you featuring me!!

1 compliments:

Amanda said...

Glad to do it! You are so helpful to me and I hope this helps you some too.

Hey, would you like a "I was featured" button?

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Custom Blog Designs! I hope you like what you see.

Thanx for your comment!

 

Blog Button

Custom Blog Designs

Followers