I am not taking any new clients at this time. Repeat clients may contact me for updates. Please note that updates are not free!!

If you are looking for a new design, I suggest you check out Etsy. There are 100s of affordable customized designs. Most offer installation for a nominal charge.

VOTW

This week's visitor of the week is Liz. Liz gets her choice of a blog button, scrapbook page, custom signature or a $5 coupon toward any service at CBD.

I took the weekend off to hang out with the family, but it's back to work this morning!

1 compliments:

The Redhead Riter said...

Glad you enjoyed your weekend.

Just stopped by to say
:o) Hope you had a Happy Monday!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Custom Blog Designs! I hope you like what you see.

Thanx for your comment!

 

Blog Button

Custom Blog Designs

Followers