I am not taking any new clients at this time. Repeat clients may contact me for updates. Please note that updates are not free!!

If you are looking for a new design, I suggest you check out Etsy. There are 100s of affordable customized designs. Most offer installation for a nominal charge.

New Choices!

Exciting news!! I spent several hours contacting digital designers today and have added over 20 new designers to my list of approved designs for blog designs. If you've wanted a new look for your blog but haven't see anything out there you like, contact me because I have a big list of possible kits. Lots of fun choices! Here is a peak of just a few~

3 compliments:

Isabella's Mommy and Daddy said...

OMW... I LOVE that Asian kit.. that might be a good one for Isabella's growth chart... or her travel...
Let me know what you think///
Hugs..

Mommyof2girlz said...

That is great congrats!! I really like the juicy melon..so cute :)

Mommy of Multiples...Lizzy D. said...

Awesome! Lots of fun and cute looks. Send me the new designers when you have a chance. :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Custom Blog Designs! I hope you like what you see.

Thanx for your comment!

 

Blog Button

Custom Blog Designs

Followers